Another of many seasonal/limited releases heading your way we introduce our Chardy Gin.
With Victoria boasting some of the country’s best Chardonnay, the melding of our Craft Gin and Chardonnay from Austins Wines of the Moorabool Valley is just in time for summer.
Our Craft Gin was introduced to French oak on the lees of a Chardonnay fermentation,
Resting for a period of time in oak added a buttery texture to the distillate, with the lees providing a pale straw colour and a youthful green hue.
A rich, enticing aroma of lime and nectarine, melding seamlessly with vanilla bean, and oak-derived characters.
Full-bodied with secondary characters of vanilla and spice, perfectly poised acidity and lashings of flavors that mirror the nose with great persistence
Enjoy neat, over ice or as part of your favorite cocktail.
Chardy Gin Ricky with Rosemary
- 45ml of Chardy Gin
- The juice of 1 lime
- 15ml of Simple Syrup
- 100ml Sparkling Water or Club Soda
- Sprig of rosemary (garnish)
- Wedge of lime
- In a small drinking glass, muddle the fresh rosemary, lemon juice and simple syrup.
- Fill the glass with ice, then pour in the Chardy Gin and top with sparkling water.
- Give it a little swirl with a spoon.
- Spank rosemary and a wedge of lime to garnish.
Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence,
- To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000)
- For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)